We are recruiting:
NARBUTAS INTERNATIONAL (www.narbutas.com) is a Lithuanian-based manufacturing company with a global outlook. Company operates in more than 60 markets, has more than 800 dealers worldwide, and showrooms in New York, Paris, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, and Ukmergė. Narbutas collaborates with leading designers to develop modern and functional furniture and concepts for contemporary office environments. Office furniture products are used worldwide by companies, the public sector and private individuals to build inspirational spaces for working.
Already in 2004 NARBUTAS was the first company in Lithuania to launch Master Planning in Microsoft Axapta 3.0. Currently we started migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. In order to successfully perform this transformation D365 director is expanding his team and seeks for a new team member – D365 analyst.
- Consult key business users (Product Owners) in mastering new functionality in D365 and recommend optimal implementation of D365;
- Assist in preparing development and testing tasks;
- Supervise and enhance D365 implementing new functionality according to customer demands;
- Perform Scrum Master duties in D365 implementation sprints in Finance and Supply modules
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of Axapta 2009, Ax 2012 or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations;
- Experience in implementation and setup of finance, budgeting and KPI tracking systems of various ERP systems and integration of D365 with 3rd party solutions;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to learn new things and share knowledge with team members;
- Good English knowledge (level B2).
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment, and challenging job featuring varied tasks in successfully operating international office furniture company with a big ambition to grow.
- Onboarding process and support from our teams at any point to successfully reach the common goals.
- To combine work in modern equipped office in Vilnius with a remote work.
- Health insurance package, marriage, child or death benefits.
- Excellent work atmosphere and a friendly team, who follows company values.
- A possibility to participate in company events and social activities.
A salary BRUTO (before taxes): 4200-4900 EUR (depending on experience).
Send Your CV and cover letter by e-mail:
We will only inform the selected candidates.
The Agreement of the Personal Data Processing