We are recruiting:
BI BUSINESS ANALYST
NARBUTAS INTERNATIONAL (www.narbutas.lt) is a Lithuanian-based manufacturing company with a global outlook. We produce modern and functional furniture for a contemporary office.
Business Controlling team withing Finance function is looking for a BI Business Analyst, who will be transforming numbers into knowledge by working intensively within Power BI. Goals for this position:
- Help drive Narbutas’ digitalization journey including the continuous improvement within BI-reporting;
- Work closely with Finance and Operations using Power BI to improve business processes and improve data quality;
- Promote the “one source of truth” mindset;
- Create tools for informed decision taking and improving control.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain reports in Power BI for visualizing and automating company-wide KPIs and analytics;
- Be up-to-day with new Power BI technology and ways of storytelling with data and visualizations for business professionals;
- Train the organization in using BI tools;
- Create reports and dashboards using the right visualizations and calculating the measures using the analytical language DAX;
- Based on requirements from the organization, develop the existing data model in close interaction with data-team in IT.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Love working with big datasets;
- Preferably has experience from finance department, consultancy or from an auditing company;
- Have solid understanding of Power Bi (at least 1 year hands on experience);
- Understands data transformation, data modelling and how to tell a story using visualizations
- Experienced in transforming requirement to user friendly Power Bi-solutions;
- Has an end-user mindset and experience in user adoption of dashboards;
- Is used to interacting with different stakeholders and knows the language used by end-users, management and IT;
- Dreams of working more intensively with Power Bi and unlocking your full potential within this area.
- To gain experience in successfully operating international manufacturing office furniture company with a big ambition to grow;
- To combine work in modern equipped office in Vilnius with a remote work;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Health insurance package, marriage, child or death benefits;
- Excellent work atmosphere and a friendly team, who follows company values;
- A possibility to participate in company events and social activities.
GROSS salary: 2000 – 3500 EUR