We are recruiting:
Our client – “Tech Arts” is part of “Tech Zity” – an infrastructure of modern offices, co-working spaces, and the largest ICT start-up community in the Baltics.
- Build a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members. Making them feel part of the larger “Tech Zity“ community;
- Ensure that “Tech Arts” building is fully operational and processes are running efficiently;
- Work closely with leading co-working manager to grow new membership base.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Learn the names of members and guests with the goal of building relationships in order to facilitate the
sense that reflects Tech Zity brand essence and purpose;
- Consistently celebrate members’ successes and milestones through gifts and notes.
- Answer any questions from members and guests related to the building including way-finding, policies and procedures, community etiquette, etc.
Building and event operations:
- Leading projects & events that foster cooperation, co-creation and co-learning;
- Greeting guests, sorting mail and packages, opening and closing the space, solving general
administrative tasks, making sure common areas are in good condition;
- Track, audit, and organize keys collected and distributed;
- Issuing bills at the end of the month;
- Distribute all necessary info to promote the event including the creation and posting of weekly events and or individual event posters.
Growing membership base:
- Drive growth and promotion of Tech Zity provided service offerings: responding to potential member
inquiries, showing around, sending and tracking follow-ups, completing sign-ups, and new member
- Networking and forming connections is your natural skill;
- You react fast, solve problems proactively and creatively, multi-tasking is your lifestyle;
- You have prior experience with client services, events/project management & customer support;
- You are able to work independently and manage time effectively;
- You’re familiar with the startup ecosystem and want to be a part of it;
- You speak and write Lithuanian and English (any additional language is a plus).
- Very dynamic and always challenging environment;
- Lots of independence to manage your time and activities;
- Opportunity to grow and connect to currently 1000+ international entrepreneurs’ community;
- Monthly salary up to €900 after taxes (the probationary period), after – €1000 after taxes.